Tuesday, March 18, 2014

(Tutorial) How to edit your photos with VSCO CAM







Today,I’ll show you my 5st favorite editing app.It called “VSCO CAM” .. well,I know I know.Vsocam is popular nowadays hehe thanks for Instagram. Most of people using instagram and designer love VSCOCAM,filter and fade very good for editing photos.I write this tutorial for newbie,maybe there still have people don’t know about vscocam. At least,I really like tell you guys how awsome vsco cam is



(My photos edited by VSCOCAM)






Okay,here we go !!

1.Open App and select your photos



2.There have some filter,just pick one you like




3.Here my favorite filters (C1 - T1 )



4.Then choose Tool to edit abit more for your photo.



5.Edit your photo until it good enough



6.The Result 
>>>>>>>>>>>

7.Add texts and frame,make your photo more lovely


END OF TUTORIAL.THANK FOR READING 






No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo mini_gifs173_zps09a757ea.gifThank you for come to my blog photo mini_gifs173_zps09a757ea.gif

 
Animated  Sparkly Love Heart